02 May 2011

Welcome to my Home Parties Blog

I hope to be able to share some of my fun filled parties that I have organised for my boys over the years with you all. You will find lots of photos, game ideas and themed food.  I'm no photographer, but have tried to capture my son's birthday parties best I can.

I love preparing for my kids Birthdays but find the shops have the same old stuff and no new ideas to keep kids entertained. I hope my blog with give ideas to other mums of boys who want to make their boys day as special as I have for mine.  The parties we have are definitely lots of fun!

If you have any ideas of parties I could try out next time, or want to ask me questions please feel free to contact me or comment on my blog.

Watch out over the next few years.  We now have a new addition to our family... a little girl called Willow.  So the fun will continue but I shall be adding a little pink to my themes :)

3 comments:

  1. I will certainly be viewing this page each time a birthday comes around (we have three sons!) Great ideas thanks Penny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These parties are totally amazing. Your children are very lucky. The tank cake that your mum made for the army party is just brilliant. I have three girls and the hardest part is coming up with birthday party ideas that are distinct from each other. Well done on doing just that for your boys. I'll be watching to see what wonderful ideas you come up with for your daughter's parties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'll be looking up your blog for the next party I plan. Great execution!

    ReplyDelete