20 May 2012

Halloween Party


31 October 2011

Halloween Party

There are two families in our neighbourhood that get together every Halloween with our family.  we take turns at hosting.  This year was our turn.  I will also add photos from some of our other Halloween Parties.

We also knew other families that had always loved seeing photos of our parties so we decided to invite them also, kids loved dressing up.

We decorated outside by putting a gazebo up by the garage.  My kids and I went down to the party shop and brought a huge backdrop to put up and some Halloween decorations.

Our new backdrop




Decorations











Food

I made the party food while Rob cooked a BBQ for us all.


Skeleton Biscuits


Popcorn Hands


Chocolates


Eyeball Truffles


Pumpkin Jellies


Body Part Slices


Graves


Drink Fountain


Dress Up








Games

Pinata (made by my good friend)


Colouring in competitions



No comments:

Post a Comment